Hi! It's me Habibi18 Moving In!

Go down

Hi! It's me Habibi18 Moving In!

Post by Habibi18 on Wed May 14, 2008 6:57 am

From what I've seen on here I know alot of you. And that's good! It's good to see alot of my friends from SCABIES on here. So do I really need to introduce myself? *Thinks* You know just for the sake of it I will.

And this is for any one on here who doesn't know me and for any one who just likes reading about me over and over again on different insect and spider forums. OCD any one? Razz

About Me:

Name: Brittanie

Likes: Insect and spiders, boingies ( Look at my avi and at the bottom of all my post ), hermit crabs.

Hobbies: Anything to do with Insects, Spiders, and Hermit Crabs, singing, dancing, writing, collecting way to many things, the internet, reading, learning Spanish and Korean ( they're my 2 favorite languages ).

Other: Sleeping! Seriously I love it! Wheeeeeee! cheers

And I guess that's it for now. *Hugs everyone*

Habibi18
1st Instar

View user profile http://insectsgalore.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! It's me Habibi18 Moving In!

Post by John Apple on Wed May 14, 2008 7:15 am

oooohhhh the colors...welcome aboard young lady

Arachno Super Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi18 on Wed May 14, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks! I like colors. They tend to make things look better/pretty.

Habibi18
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by josh_r on Wed May 14, 2008 9:54 am

lol! john your hilarious buddy. welcome to the alien forum. i have seen you around, but oddly, ive never seen your profile, so good thing you posted about yourself..... now i know your not a 150 foot insect lizard monster that poops out pelican bats that eat people. welcome welcome!

im really diggin the soundtrack to juno.... boingy boingy boingy bounce
josh_r
Admin

View user profile http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/pascoman81/

Back to top Go down

Post by John Apple on Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 am

josh_r wrote:lol! john your hilarious buddy. welcome to the alien forum. i have seen you around, but oddly, ive never seen your profile, so good thing you posted about yourself..... now i know your not a 150 foot insect lizard monster that poops out pelican bats that eat people. welcome welcome!

Ahhh I see you saw Cloverfield also

Arachno Super Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by josh_r on Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 am

i kinda wish i hadnt seen it......... Suspect it was HORRIBLE Mad
josh_r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi18 on Thu May 15, 2008 6:00 am

josh_r wrote:lol! john your hilarious buddy. welcome to the alien forum. i have seen you around, but oddly, ive never seen your profile, so good thing you posted about yourself..... now i know your not a 150 foot insect lizard monster that poops out pelican bats that eat people. welcome welcome!

LMAO! You're funny with the boingy boingy boingy thing. How'd you know about my boingies? Razz And no I'm not 150 foot tall insect lizard monster that poops out pelican bats that eat people.

Where you came up with that I have no clue but it was funny. XD

I kinda wish I hadn't seen it......... Suspect it was HORRIBLE Mad

I've only seen the commercials for it.....but now I don't know if I'll actually go and see it.... confused Thanks to you I'm going to have to have a debate in my head about it now.

For that I should probably send my boingies over to teach you a nice little lesson....... Twisted Evil Don't worry they don't bite.......unless I tell them too! MUAHAHAHAHA! XD

Have any of you seen a bush invested with tiny orange bodied fly like insects? I saw them yesterday at the park and I'm not sure what they were. But I know that they were laying eggs although I didn't see the eggs themselves coming out. Which leaves me to the conclusion that they might be adults of a leaf miner?

I don't know but I'm obsessing about it like mad. So if any of you know please tell me. Oh and they had antenna that you could see and that were a decent size.

At first I thought that they were midges. Because in one of my many insect books it has a picture of a midge with a orange body. But now that I think about it I recall the body of the midge in the book to be some what lighter and maybe transparent.

So again if you know or have any ideas let me know. And sorry for rambling. I tend to do that alot when I have something to say, especially if it excites me.

Habibi18
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by josh_r on Thu May 15, 2008 10:34 am

bounce oh please ramble on ramble on! send all the boungies you got..... i have my own boingies that will whoop your boingies Twisted Evil infact, i have 2 kindsa boingies. theres this guy... hes kinda retarded bounce and theres this guy that wishes he could be a boingly, but cant so he does this all day Basketball

so you should take pics of your orange egg paying plant bugs. we could give you an accurate ID on them that way. oh man.... its cold. i live in arizona.... its not supposed to be cold. oh man, i feel like a kid right now... im saying wierd sentences and listening to the sountrack for juno.... i feel like im 10 years old again.

aw man! we have an alien head in our little box of heads to the right! alien sweet!
josh_r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi18 on Thu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Oh please ramble on ramble on!

Excellent! i love rambling! And I'm glad that you like my boingies but there's one thing that you should know and that is my boingies will whoop yours before you even get the chance to defend your self!

So you've been warned. Twisted Evil

You should take pics of your orange egg laying plant bugs

I would but I don't have a decent camera. Disposables and my mom's Polaroid won't work because I need clear close ups.

Which is a bummer. But I can draw them but that's about as close as I can get to what they look like.

Oh and it's good to feel like you're 10 again. And I noticed alien too! ^_^

Habibi18
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi18 on Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Hey!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure I've found my mystery bugs. I think they're Gall Midges Orseolia oryzae.

Habibi18
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum