Arizona Local Invert and Entomology Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!! I am over-run with Hystocrates gigas offspring. WAY BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!!

2 posters

Go down

HELP!!!! I am over-run with Hystocrates gigas offspring. WAY BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!! Empty HELP!!!! I am over-run with Hystocrates gigas offspring. WAY BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!!

Post by Animal Magic Mon May 12, 2008 6:46 pm

I just hatched out 1 of my Hysterocrates gigas egg sac this morning (262 babies) and I have 4 more on the way!!!

HELP!!!!!

I wasn't thinking (as usual) and I bred 5 of my females within 2 days of each other. All of my other egg sacs should be hatching out within the next few days. I'm going to offer this batch way below wholesale to make roon for the other ones. I checked numerous other tarantula sites and the 1/4-1/2 inch slings go for anywhere between $15-$25 each. My babies are huge! They range from 1/2 inch to almost 1 inch and they have all molted once (1st instar).

All the money made on these tarantulas will go into our licensed non-profit exotic animal rescue (Animal Magic). We're always willing to trade for large, unusual invertebrates that will be used in our educational shows.

SUPER PRICES AS FOLLOWS:

1-10 Only $12 each
11-25 Only $9.95 each
26-50 Only $7.75 each
51-100 Only $5.50 each
101-150 Only $3.95 each

If you are going to resell these and you want me to individual place each one in a clear plastic vial, then I will only charge an additional .20 cents per tarantula. This includes the vial, cutting holes in the top for ventilation, substrate (peat/vermiculite mix) and my time to transfer them. If not, then I will pack them all together in one container. I'm not making anything by only charging 20 cents.

SHIPPING:
USPS Priority $9.00 (No live arrival guarantee)
USPS Express $26.00 (Live arrival guaranteed as long as they arrive within 30 hours)

I accept PayPal, cashier's checks, money orders, cash, and personal checks (but they have to clear before I can ship).
No packing charges or extra charges of any kind (other than shipping). Heat packs and box charges are on me!

Thanks for looking,

Mark (Animal Magic) (313) 819-5719

Last edited by John Apple on Mon May 12, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link to another site)

Animal Magic
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! I am over-run with Hystocrates gigas offspring. WAY BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!! Empty Re: HELP!!!! I am over-run with Hystocrates gigas offspring. WAY BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!!

Post by John Apple Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 pm

just wanted to add here that at that young an age Gigas is communal and should have no problems shipping many in a 4 oz deli. Mark knows what he is doing
John Apple
John Apple
Arachno Super Mod

Back to top Go down