Arizona Local Invert and Entomology Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST!

3 posters

Go down

FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST! Empty FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST!

Post by Animal Magic Sat May 10, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi all. EVERYTHING on this list is captive bred! Most of the following adult females are already bred, either before I got them or by me (well, not literally by me!). All the money made on these tarantulas will go back into our licensed non-profit animal rescue/educational facility (Animal Magic).

3/4" Rear Horn Baboons (Ceratogyrus bechuanicus) Only $25 each

(4) 2 1/2 -3 1/2" Rear Horn Baboons (Ceratogyrus bechuanicus) $35 each

(3) Adult female Rear Horn Baboons (Ceratogyrus bechuanicus) - Large and very impressive! Only $75 each

1 3/4" Front horned Baboon (Ceratogyrus brachycephalus) Only $30 each

(3) 2 3/4 - 3" Female Front horned Baboons (Ceratogyrus brachycephalus) Only $40 each

3 1/2" Fort Hall Baboon (Pterinochilus lugardi) $45

(3) 4 1/2-5"+ Fort Hall Baboons (Pterinochilus lugardi) - Large and very plump! One already produced an egg sac and I believe the other two are gravid (I bred them all within 2 weeks of each other). Please keep in mind that these are captive bred, not imports. Only $75 each

Mature Male Giant Mombasa Golden Starburst Baboon (Pterinochilus murinus) - One of the largest and nicely colored captive bred males you will ever see...extremely impressive! He has been breeding most of my females and I have no use for him anymore. He's good to go right now! Only $35

4" Stout Leg Baboon (Eurcratoscelus pachypus) -This is an average sized, real cool looking tarantula native to Africa. Only $40. This is my last one!

4" King Baboon (Citharischius crawshayi) - This is my last captive bred one this size and she is totally awesome! Only $85

4 1/2"+ King Baboon (Citharischius crawshayi) - This is my last captive bred one this size and she is absolutely beautiful! Only $105

(17) 3" Ornamental baboons (Heteroscodra maculata) $45 each or 6 @ $39 each

(5) 3-4"+ Ornamental baboons (Heteroscodra maculata) - These were produced from the white mom in the photo below. Only $55 each

5"+ Female White Ornamental baboon (Heteroscodra maculata) - This is the actual tarantula in the photo below. I've had many people ask me if she was for sale and I kept saying no until now. I've decided to part with her because our non-profit can really use the funds. Only $125

(7) 2 3/4 - 3" Gray Baboons (Pterinochilus chordatus) - Uncommon, beautiful tarantulas. $30 each

(5) Adult Female Gray Baboons (Pterinochilus chordatus) - Uncommon, beautiful tarantulas. One is carrying an egg sac right now and the others were bred within two weeks of her. Only $65 each

Adult Light Phase Female Gray Baboon (Pterinochilus chordatus) - Possibly gravid! $65 This is my last one!

(2) Adult Female Cameroon Red Baboons (Hysterocrates gigas) - Very large, possibly gravid. Only $55 each

(22) 3-4" Cameroon Red Baboons (Hysterocrates gigas) $26 each. SPECIAL: Purchase 4 for only $100 and get the fifth one free

SHIPPING:
USPS Priority $8.00 (No live arrival guarantee)
USPS Express $24.00 (Live arrival guaranteed as long as they arrive within 30 hours)

I accept PayPal, cashier's checks, money orders, cash, and personal checks (but they have to clear before I can ship).
No packing charges or extra charges of any kind (other than shipping). Heat packs and box charges are on me!

Thanks for looking,

Mark (Animal Magic)
(313) 819-5719
[img][/img]

Last edited by John Apple on Sun May 11, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link to another site)

Animal Magic
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST! Empty Re: FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST!

Post by John Apple Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am

i will say Mark is one heck of a guy with some top knotch tarantulas.
His Zoo he has is on a par of it's own
John Apple
John Apple
Arachno Super Mod

Back to top Go down

FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST! Empty Re: FS/T: Many Different Baboon Tarantulas (both common & rare species)-LARGE LIST!

Post by josh_r Sun May 11, 2008 10:27 am

who is mark?? ive never heard of him.
josh_r
josh_r
Admin

https://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/pascoman81/

Back to top Go down

Post by John Apple Sun May 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Mark Rosenthall has been around for some years now here in Michigan. He does a lot of education shows for children and adults alike. Very well known around these parts on this side of the creek.
His collection consists of many many mammals that are unique in their own way. He recently [in the last year] has aquired a MASSIVE collection of African inverts . He is selling them for money for his non-profit organization and breeding some of them. Mark is a very honest individual and someone that I can call a friend. If he needs something and visa versa he will jump thru hoops for you as we will allways for him.

Last edited by John Apple on Sun May 11, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Apple
John Apple
Arachno Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by josh_r Sun May 11, 2008 12:46 pm

very cool. sounds like someone i would get along with. glad to have you here mark.
josh_r
josh_r
Admin

https://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff288/pascoman81/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down