Arizona Local Invert and Entomology Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by EAD Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 am

Hey Everyone,

I found out of this site via Dustin (Athlon), and I'm glad to be here.

Heres a little intro, although it's likely a lot here already know me.

My name is Ed, and I'm from the north east (Rhode Island) in particular. I've been keeping inverts for some time now. I kept emperors for a few years when I was younger, and never knew there was a flourishing scorpion/invert hobby. I got back into keeping emperors again during college and stumbled upon the various forums. About a month after finding out there were other "bug nerds" like me, and that there were tons of species available (other than the Emperors and "Flat-Rocks" available at pet stores). About a month after the finding all this out, I started buying new species that weren't available in stores up here. 3 Years later and here I am.

So all in all I've been keeping inverts for about 5 years. Other than that I really enjoy fishing, both open water and ice fishing. I graduated as a finance major, so I am interested in that as well. I also am a big fan of baseball, football and generally all other sports. Lastly, I have always loved the south west and even before I was passionate about inverts, I had planned to move down there. Hopefully in the next couple years I can establish my "post-college" life and be able to come down there and join you guys in Americas "sauna".

Look forward to seeing you all around,
Ed

EAD
1st Instar

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by James H Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 am

Ed,

Glad that you made it to where the real bug nerd all hang out. When you get a chance post up a list of bugs that you are looking for from the southwest and maybe we can send you a box of creepy crawlers.
James H
James H
4th Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon2k2 Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Glad to see you made it to our little site Ed.
Athlon2k2
Athlon2k2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Apple Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 am

welcome Ed
John Apple
John Apple
Arachno Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum